Chorus & the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated 2 July 2021
We are following all WA Health Department guidelines.
In line with WA Government directions, we will recommence all non-essential services from Monday 5 July 2021, with the mask and social distancing restrictions required in place.
If you are unwell, please contact your GP. For information on COVID-19, ring the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
If you have an upcoming service scheduled and you or someone you know has been unwell, please let us know.
For the most up to date information from the West Australian Government, please visit www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
Click on the bars below to find a list of forms and policies for Chorus customers.
If you are looking for something not listed here, please call us on 1800 264 268 or complete the contact form below.
To read more about the new look invoices click here
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme & HACC
- Home Care Package Fee Schedule
- NDIS Chorus Fee Schedule
- NDIS Chorus Self Managed Fee Schedule
- Fee for Service
Please contact us for any other services
- Direct Debit Form
- If you would like to set up a payment plan please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locations for in person payment
|Mandurah: Ability Arts, 6 Cumberland Street, Greenfields, WA 6210|
|Chorus Kitchen: 38A Waddell Road, Palmyra, WA 6157|
|Bull Creek Social Centre: 24 Leichardt Street, Bull Creek, WA 6149|
|Carlisle: 43 Planet Street, Carlisle, WA 6101|
|Albany Senior Citizens Centre: 122 Grey Street, Albany, WA 6330|
- Privacy statement
- Chorus confidentiality and duty of care statement
- Chorus Charter of Rights – Carers
- Charter of Aged Care Rights information booklet – Customers
- Charter of Aged Care Rights
Information & forms
At Chorus we understand people don’t exist in a vacuum, but rather they live in communities amongst networks of family, friends and carers. Below are useful links and information for all carers, including the Government carer support site, Carer Gateway: